Making A Difference
In the Lives of Our Residents
The Cardinal Community House is a resource dedicated to assisting individuals experiencing homelessness. Our work is to address urgent critical needs, like housing, while addressing underlying concerns to bring about life-changing solutions.
- Be a resource in a continuum of evaluation/treatment/assistance.
- Achieve an atmosphere that is safe, structured, stable and predictable.
- Provide a balance of acceptance, support and structure.
- Clearly define expectations, limits and controls.
- Provide residents with Mental Health and Substance Abuse Counseling.
- Provide residents with life skills training.
- Provide residents with educational opportunities, employment training and assist with job placement.
- Enhance the versatility of the physical plant to accommodate future goals & objectives
- Further develop positions and attract talent well suited for those positions.
- Cultivate leadership potential in staff.
- Develop additional training opportunities for staff.
- Increase community and referral source awareness of program potential.
- Develop a more dynamic relationship with pertinent political figures and factions.